The Boisdale Club exists to generally encourage the enjoyment of life with a specific focus on classic jazz, Fine Wine, Cuban Cigars, Scottish malt whisky and interaction between its members.
- Annual Membership £240 (£20 a month)
- Under 35s Membership £95 (£7.90 a month)
- Overseas Membership £95 (£7.90 a month)
- Joint Membership £300 (£25 a month)
Corporate Membership Available - Please send any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20% discount on over 120 of our bestselling wines including fine wine
- 20% discount on over 150 rare malt whiskies and spirits
- 20% discount on over 200 of the finest handmade cigars
- 20% discount on a unique range of 20 vintage Hine Cognacs
- Free table upgrade (when available) for live music events
- Boisdale of Canary Wharf Members only heated Garden Terrace
- Membership benefits apply to all Private Dining Rooms (when booked by a Member)
- Exclusive invitations to subsidised dinners, lunches and tastings
- Four complimentary tasting events a year
- 10% discount on Boisdale online shop purchases.
- A complimentary copy of Boisdale Life Magazine
- Members Only Rare Wines and Cigar List
- No music charge at Boisdale Belgravia and free entry after 10pm (Mon-Thurs)
All new full members will receive a special welcome gift, of a bottle of Boisdale Vintage 2006 Champagne, Cuvée Special, Chigny-les-Roses worth £99.50. New Under 35s Members and Overseas Members will receive a bottle of Boisdale Premier Cru NV worth £79.50.To enjoy this perk, please book a table for lunch or dinner with our reservations team, quoting your new Membership number. This is valid only on your first visit.
Please contact the Membership Secretary for the full list of benefits, reciprocal arrangements or any queries — email@example.com
Boisdale's Fine Wines of the World
The Boisdale wine list features over 200 wines... from ripe, rich and round to crisp, flowery and fruity, the list offers some outstanding wines - many of which are rarely seen.
Made by independent growers too small to supply retail chains our wine list is ever-evolving, changed and updated. Each wine is individually tasted, selected and appreciated by Ranald Macdonald and the Boisdale staff and the tasting notes are mostly written in-house. We offer Burgundy, Bordeaux, Champagne, Rhône, the Loire and Southern France and also have an extensive selection of wines from the New World.
Additionally, 20 Grande Marques champagne houses are listed including Bollinger, Veuve Clicquot, Perrier-Jouët, Moët & Chandon, Baron de Rothschild and Pol Roger. Boisdale NV was registered in Great Fine Wines of the World Champagne, as a Marque in 1987 and is made by Georges Gardet in Chigny-les-Roses. It is a blend in equal proportions of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier from 98% Premier Cru rated vineyards and aged for a minimum of six years.