The safety of our teams and our guests is our top priority and we have been working behind the scenes to ensure we can re-open safely
– TRAINING: All our team have been trained on how to create a safe and inviting environment with new procedures in place.
– COVID-19 CHAMPION: A member of staff on duty will be a designated COVID-19 champion and available to help if you have any queries or concerns.
– TEMPERATURE CHECKS: Daily team temperate checks before their shift starts
– SANITISER STATIONS: Accessible sanitiser stations for all throughout the restaurant
– VISIBLE SIGNAGE: Clearly visible physical distance signage throughout the restaurant
– CLEANING: Every 30 minutes at a minimum with surface sanitisation and team members washing their hands for 20 seconds.
REDUCED CAPACITY AND REVISED SEATING PLANS
– SEATING PLANS: We have carefully placed our furniture to adhere to social distancing guidelines
– REDUCED CAPACITY: Our booking policies have changed to ensure we can monitor capacity at all times ensuring all areas of the restaurant are easily accessible and social distancing guidelines can be adhered to.
Boisdale Live Music Covid-19 Protocol
iv) Volume of music is maintained at a level to ensure that the dining audience can easily converse over a table without raising their voices i.e. at the same level of volume as pre-recorded ambiance music.
v) Sound is vigilantly controlled remotely by management. All instruments are electric so there is no acoustic sound issue.
viii) The seated dining diners will be told pre-arrival via email confirmation of reservation, on a tent card on the table and by staff that:
- Conversation to be kept low during the performance.
- Dancing and singing are prohibited.
x) All guests are seated throughout the evening. There is no standing.
xi) With a far higher ratio of staff to customers there are much strong customer controls in place.
xii) All musical instruments are cleaned before and after each performance, in line with the strict cleaning methods throughout the restaurant.
xiii) The singer and musicians will not directly interact with the audience, for e.g. song requests or happy birthday messages.
xiv) Musicians to be temperature checked on arrival.